|Salary Range:||$9.19 per hr|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
A sesonal summer position
The Housekeeper performs skilled and routine maintenance and tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the unit. Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of guest rooms, public areas, and offices. Launders and folds all linens utilized and distribute supplies. This can be a physically challenging position.
|Duties:||The qualified candidate will be able to:|
• Notify Supervisor of all quality control issues or needed repairs pertaining to the housekeeping of the facility.
- Clean assigned areas as directed by management and in compliance with the Company's "green" initiatives.
- Change linens and make beds.
- Dust and clean all furniture, picture frames, mirrors, windows, baseboards, carpet edges, inside and outside door panels, door ledges, and thresholds.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean and vacuum under beds, desk, gaming tables, and behind night stands.
- Check and replace all missing items in rooms, including soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hangers, clocks, ice bucket liners, hair dryers, brochures, and stationery, etc.
- Clean and ensure bathtubs, tub ledges, sinks, vanity shelves, toilets, bathroom scales, tissue box covers, and soap dishes are spot, mold, mildew, and dust free.
- Sweep and mop all bathroom floors.
- Dust all lights and sconces, make-up mirrors, and lampshades.
- Perform laundry duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||The skill and knowledge requirements we seek are:|
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits and an ability to learn and follow important safety precautions.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
• Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively for full comprehension. Must be able to write legibly as well as read and understand directions and instructions.
Will be required to perform diverse physical tasks. Must be able to tolerate and work in rain and snow, cold and hot weather.
Must be able to stoop, bend and grasp with repeated motion. Extensive walking and stair climbing. Good physical energy, stamina and agility. Exposure to wet floors and various cleaning chemicals.
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Must be able to lift 35 pounds on a regular basis.
Must be service and safety oriented. Must possess a sense of awareness, timeliness, urgency, humor and common sense.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.